Iran’s Central Bank’s SAYAD Plan refers to “integrated issuance of check book” and is a mechanized system and its goal is to integrate all bank’s checks, validation of check issuer, increasing of check security and transparency of information within Central Bank system.
One of the most important features of SAYAD plan checks is the included barcode which should be generated by printers with high level of precision. Irannara is the largest provider of checkbook customization systems using full automatic hardware for printing and binding and also check issuance mechanized system that supports SAYYD plan. Irannara has played an important role in Central Bank’s SAYAD plan.
Issuance and customization of checkbook by Irannara
CBD2000 is a check printing machine (printer) and can print a check in different dimensions as single check or a checkbook. The printer is fully automatic and after placing blank paper and checkbook cover, the machine will print and bind a 50-paper checkbook. Some main features of CBD2000 include separation and feeding of covers, order forms and checks from the two feed stations, QR Code printing and Graphic printing.
Advantages of CBD2000:
1. Ability to print checkbooks in different dimensions. Below you can find dimensions supported by this machine:
HEIGHT 65 - 100 mm LENGTH 150 - 270 mm WEIGHT 80 - 140 g/m2 THICKNESS 0.09 - 0.15 mm
2. Fully mechanized binding including printing on both side of the cover, order form and check papers with the items required by SAYAD plan and the banks
3. Checkbook issuance hardware management and ability to print sequentially with minimum user involvement.
4. Better print quality using inkjet printers that through absorption removes any possibility of check frauds.
5. Making much less noise compared with Dot Matrix Printer
6. High processing speed: a complete booklet of 20 checks is printed in 75 seconds.
7. Three inkjet print heads high resolution (300 dpi) that are able to print two dimensional QR code with high precision (one of the security advantages of SAYAD plan is printing QR code).
8. Double detector sensor that has “rejection” feature
9. Automatic detection and rejection of invalid checks