Knowing the importance of on the job training for managers and experts, Irannara support department provides the employees with virtual training all over the country. The purpose of these trainings is to improve employees’ knowledge and consequently improving performance. Since virtual training does not have the limitation of physical training, this method will help a lot of people to be trained at the same time and the knowledge is transferred in the best way.
Moreover; considering Irannara’s experience with virtual training, the company can provide the required content for virtual trainings.
E-Learning is learning utilizing electronic technologies to access educational curriculum outside of a traditional classroom. In most cases, it refers to a course, program or degree delivered completely online.
E-learning has much more advantages compared to traditional learning. A key advantage of E-learning is that it has quicker delivery cycle times than traditional classroom-based instruction. It makes used of different visual and audio techniques to teach the courses.
Steps of Preparing E-learning contents
- The first step is to prepare a design plan including the preparation of web content to be transferred to electronic courses and also preparation of the scenario
- Second step is to generate required components for electronic content
- Third step is to compile and produce text, image, animation, video, audio plus interaction
- The final step is to publish the electronic content through Learning Management System (LMS)
Electronic learning advantages:
- Flexibility and learning high speed
- Not requiring a fixed time
- Not having time and location limitation
- High speed of evaluation
- Not requiring all the time physical presence
- Accessibility of learning contents by learners
- No limitation for number of learner
- Higher quality of courses